Wednesday, May 11, 2011

how am I doing???

I will be entering into my 27th year in a little over 2 months.  I thought I should look back at my list and see how I'm doing.

The list:
1. read more books  I have been reading a lot of books about small business but I want to read a book I can't put down. Just finished "Water for Elephants"
2. re-organize work room to be more inspiring
3. get Petra a playmate    We have the crazy cute Porter!
4. have a picnic


Picnic number one. Cute dog number one.
Picnic number one.  Cute dog number two.
Picnic number two.


5. rebrand Pistachio
6. invent "Archive Events"
7. have a 'recipe' date with the husband weekly   We are failing at this miserably.
8. paint my nails more often
9. send my friends & family more physical mail Sent a couple pieces of mail...
10. have a 'dip party'
11. get Pistachio online - etsy?   www.danajoyscott.etsy.com
12. wear high heels more often
13. have "Archive" (events & photobooth) website and advertising
14. ride my bike whenever possible Was doing pretty good at this but Seth's bike got stolen :( guess I'll be riding solo for a while.
15. make a cake every month  I am actually succeeding at this one.  But I love cake so...
16. go to the zoo
17. drink more water
18. go horseback riding


19. go bowling
20. visit a museum....or 2 or 3   We visited the OKC MOA's George Nelson exhibit and LOVED it!
21. take a road trip
22. blog about my life, creative ventures, and loves more.   This one will be a continual work in progress.
23. get a new mirror and light fixture for our bathroom
24. be a better listener
25. walk Petra more often
26. remove the ugliness that is our front porch We ripped off the screens and the nastiness that was the white stucco.  We have plans to replace the wood and powerwash the house in the next couple of weeks. yay!
27. become a certified wedding consultant!!!!!!!!!!!  Enrolled in my classes.  On my way to marking this off.

Unfortunately there is only 2 things that I can mark off completely.  I guess everything else that I could mark off is something that I have done a couple times but not truely something I can mark off yet.  

2 comments: