Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pistachio @ Dustbowl

This is my booth.  Still obsessed with black & white stripes....probably will be until the day I die.

Earrings.  I would have gladly kept any pair of them. 

Table of jewels.

The Wall [which has made appearances at other Dustbowls as green] was painted with chalkboard paint and I simply drew shapes to frame the jewels.  Seth also made me those cool white branches [I think they resemble antlers and I love it] that were adorned with more jewels.

We also painted different trays chalkboard and wrote little notes on them.

This is how I hand out my business cards.  Business card + Pistachios = yummy marketing ploy.

Jewels.

This was one of my favorite necklaces.  And what do you know?!?! It was the first thing to sell.

Cool table.   My theory is that it used to be used for different kinds of paper..but it holds necklaces quite well.


Chalkboard globe!

Changed up my display this go around.  I was really happy with how everything turned out.  My umbrella stand was a dud and for this I have a slight sun burn.  Dustbowl overall was a success and it got me all revved up for the August show and all the cool things we keep envisioning to make Dustbowl even cooler.

2 comments: