Wednesday, May 18, 2011

thank you.


Well after too many months to mention how many it has actually been Seth and I finally put our thank yous in the mail yesterday.  Quite honestly they have been almost finished for almost as long as we have been married.  I guess it is what it is.  Seth now knows I am not the best at getting mail sent.

The sincerest of thank yous to everyone that was part of special day.  We love you all and are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. xoxo - The Scotts :)

2 comments:

  1. Etiquette says you have a full year after the wedding to mail out thank yous, so I'd say you have months to spare! I wish you were having another wedding though, or a one-year party. I need some Oklahoma time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All us Oklahomans need some Walker time! Seriously. Will you guys be in our area at all over the summer?

    ReplyDelete