Wednesday, May 4, 2011

scenes from the weekend.

I know this is a little late being that the weekend was almost 72 hours ago.  But with Norman Music Festival and Dustbowl taking place this was an excitement filled weekend.  My 'scenes' were mostly full of Pistachio goods but other things included seeing a lot of amazing bands [mostly at the Blackwatch Stage], seeing friends & family [my sister and her boyfriend came to visit], dancing my bottom off, and watching basketball.

Oh the jewels.  This is a pair of earrings that sold but I wish they were mine so I am pretty sure I am going to keep making them.  Check the Pistachio shop sometime next week to score yourself a pair.

This is a flower corsage.  Reusable for whatever you want.  They came with little customizable tags [i.e. World's Best Mother, Bride-to-Be, Birthday Girl...].  But I am excited to wear one with an outfit, any outfit without the customized tag.

This was the Pistachio Booth at Dustbowl.  I loved it!  More photos coming tomorrow!

Girls enjoying the music [specifically Mr. Jacob Abello].  *photo by Kelcie Wicks.


Chrome Pony. *photo by Jarod Evans.



2 comments:

  1. I want to hear all about it. Looks like so much fun. I'm kind of obsessed with Broncho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you should be. Sort of takes you back 7th grade [in the best way possible].

    ReplyDelete