Monday, March 7, 2011

scenes from the weekend.

  • Launch of Pistachio Etsy shop.  'About time' is about all I can say! Visit www.danajoyscott.etsy.com to take a peek (or even purchase a pistachio of your own).
  • Went to a reception to celebrate the marriage of Shane & Emily Wasson (Emily is Liz's younger sister). This picture was the dessert table, so LOVEly!
  • Dinner at 747 where they gave us free dessert for no reason at all!
  • Fin & Feathers grand opening!  Great Great new stuff!  Favorite thing was the custom designed shirts by local artists.  (the one pictured is my Margaret Kinkeade. Love it!) I'll post more on this later!
  • It looks like I got bit by a vampire but really I was only assaulted by a staple.  Just a tad bit painful...
  • Sunday night pasta dinner with friends.  This bruschetta was so delish (thanks Jessica!) I hardly had room to eat anything else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment